Suitable for the whole family, this chocolate mousse contains no added sugar and made from just three household ingredients in a couple of minutes, will become your new go-to when you want a quick snack or dessert for your little one. This is also a gluten free recipe and using a dairy free milk will also ensure it is vegan.
Three Ingredient, Sugar-Free, Banana Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- Suitable from: 8+ month old
- Preparation time: 2 minutes
- Cooking time: -
- Ingredients: 2 frozen bananas, 1 teaspoon cocoa, splash of baby's preferred milk
- Peel and freeze bananas.
- Place frozen bananas, cocoa and a splash of milk into the Babycook mixing bowl and pulse in 10 second increments until a thick and creamy texture is reached. Add more milk as required for texture.
- Serve in a Babysqueez' reusable pouch.
Et voila, bon appétit!
If you want to try other flavours, try adding berries and coconut or peanut butter instead of cocoa.