Béaba cook book
Your baby will be delighted with the delicious dishes presented in Béaba’s Babycook Book: Your Baby's First Food. This cookbook is designed for use with Béaba’s Babycook, a small appliance that steams, blends, defrosts and reheats food.
Featuring 80 recipes developed by professional chefs Christophe Saintagne and Laura Portelli, who both studied at the Alain Ducasse School, with psychologist and nutritionist Laurence Haurat, the food journey starts with weaning your baby from milk and introducing your baby’s first vegetables and fruits. The recipes gradually become more complex as your baby’s taste buds continue to develop.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 80 easy and creative recipes for the joy of baby’s taste buds
- Includes nutritional advice and chef's tips so you can learn as you cook
- Most meals recipes are super fast – 20 minutes or less
- Easy, step-by-step directions
- Helpful Foods Chart gives suggested times to introduce new foods to baby
- For babies from 4 to 24 months