If your little one is gluten or dairy free, it can be tricky finding things off the shelf to buy for your little one to snack on. These homemade gluten and dairy free pancakes are a perfect snack for your little one, simply top with fruit and a dairy-free yoghurt and everyone will want one (Gluten-free or not!) This recipe also makes a great base for adding veggies and making savoury pancakes, or adding fruit for an extra-yummy snack. Try these Pea Pancakes and Blueberry Pancakes recipes for inspiration!
Gluten Free Pancakes Recipe
- Suitable from: 8+ month old
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Ingredients: 1 cup of gluten free SR flour, 1 egg, 3/4 cup Milk or Almond Milk
- Combine all ingredients into the Babycook mixing bowl. Blend until mixed.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Cover pan with spray cooking oil or melt a small amount of butter
- Pour small pancakes of about 10cm in size
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface.
- Serve with some feta on top for a bit of extra flavour.
Et voila, bon appétit!
Add more milk if required depending on different GF self raising flour mix.