Change of mind
If you change your mind, you can return any unused and unopened product to us within 14 days of purchase for a store credit.
You will be required to return to us within 14 days:
- The goods you purchased from us, with all original packaging intact;
- Proof of purchase, such as the original tax invoice and transaction receipt; and
- Means to identify you as the original purchaser.
Please note that we do not cover the cost of return shipping.
We will provide refunds as required under the Australian Consumer Law if the goods you purchased are:
- not of merchantable quality;
- not fit for purpose; or
- do not match the sample made available to you.
Should you wish to seek a refund due to one of these reasons, you will be required to return to us within 14 days:
- The goods you purchased from us, with all original packaging reasonably intact;
- Proof of purchase, such as the original tax invoice and transaction receipt;
- Means to identify you as the original purchaser; and
- Details of the fault or issue with the product, caused by something other than you.
If all the above conditions are met and we confirm that your product is faulty, we will provide you with a choice of a replacement product or a full refund of the purchase price you paid, plus standard shipping charges for the return of the faulty goods.
Exclusions may apply to returned products which do not meet certain criteria, such as clearance stock, customised products, or used items.
We reserve our right to reject the claim for refund in respect of any returned products which do not meet the above conditions, and we may return the goods to you at your cost or dispose of the product if you do not pay return postage or collect the product from us within 30 days of being notified that your claim for refund was rejected.
To organise a return under this policy, please contact our customer service manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +613 9645 1933.